This product is approved by the National Cooperative Highway Research Program (NCHRP) 350 standard for a Longitudinal Channelizing Device (LCD) at Test Level 3 (TL-3) criteria for use in high-speed construction zones. An optional fence kit provides apedestrian deterrent, offers protection from projectile debris, andcan support privacy screening. Concrete barriers, while popular, are often not required and can contribute to fatal accidents byredirecting vehicles back into active traffic.
It has been successfully deployed in northern Alaska and parts of Canada and can withstand severe weather conditions. It is ideal for use in low-speed construction zones, temporary or semi-permanent security applications, military bases, and for hazard identification. This barricade is the true workhorse of our product line.
All of our barricades are easy to deploy and adjacent units nest seamlessly to form a continuous wall and maneuver around obstacles. They are designed to be filled with water, but sand can also be used when more weight is needed. These parts have been used all over the world, in every possible scenario and have consistently exceeded expectations.
- Safety orange
- Custom colors available
- Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
- Rotationally molded
- Height: 42 in / 106.7 cm
- Length: 72 in / 182.9 cm
- Width: 24 in / 61 cm
- Empty: 78 lb / 35 kg
- Ballasted: 953 lb / 432 kg
- * Max recommended fill is 20 in. or 105 gallons of water (weight calculation based on standard US gallons of water)
OPTIONAL FENCE PANEL
- Post Height: 50 in / 127 cm
- Fence Height: 60 in / 152 cm
- Total Height: 110 in (9 ft 2 in) / 279 cm
- Width: 70.75 in (5 ft 10 3/4 in) /180 cm
- NSN# 5660-01-466-5341OTW MB-42×72 JSS HD – Safety Orange
- NSN# 5660-01-466-5339OTW MB-42×72 JSS HD – Safety Yellow
- NSN# 5660-01-466-5342OTW MB-42×72 JSS HD – Natural White
- NSN# 5660-01-466-5343OTW MB-42×72 JSS HD – Olive Drab Green
- NSN# 5660-01-466-5340OTW MB-42×72 HD JSS – Desert Tan